the mudpond

It's good to let things breathe in your imagination because often your initial response to it is not the best thought-through response. I savour little glimpses of life. Mine and those of people who turn me sideways and around. Friend or stranger. Even a child. (the world looks different from down there) Sometimes an author, photographer, artist. I let things saturate and incubate here. Hopefully, deeper meanings can percolate up and flower.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A stray cat.

6/22/2005

Bloggers'r'us: The Courtship

I KNEW IT! I saw it coming. I smelt it in the air!

If this isn't an
outright courtship, then I don't know chalk from cheese.

Is this the beginning of a Great Love Affair with the soapbox?

Aaww... how sweet! how exciting!

Love is a many splendored thing, don't you think? Hey, d
udes and duddettes, it's like Oscar Night! Go hunt down the glad rags, rings and things, get a haircut, get your nails done... get a makeover!!

muaharhar... :D

|

7 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Are you for real, woman? You seem to rejoice endlessly. For goodness sake, get your butt to PPS tomorrow lah. Then, we can get super bubbly report from there.

11:47 PM  
Blogger percolator said...

5xmom,
I'm happy, I'm bursting with joy. I need a break from the disappointment, sadness, fear, despair and self-pity I see around me. This is my way of countering negativity and whinging which sometimes weighs me down more than any real problem ever would.
At the same time no PPS Bash of me. so I celebrate like this lor... create my own joy. LOL!!

7:57 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

I think sometimes is good to celebrate by yourself,lol (for whatever reasons).

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon yg blogspot and loved what i saw.

11:13 AM  
Blogger percolator said...

th,
haha! I so wish I could celebrate with them. But whatudu... celebrate by myself by blogging, how else?

moneyminded,
hello! Glad you came by and liked my crapping. Never seen you in PPS, how come? Please come again! hehhe!! btw, I love your honest monicker 'moneyminded'... cheers!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep celebrating. It keeps the spirits up :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger percolator said...

Rite-o, andreas. Thanks for the e-mail and encouragement too.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com