the mudpond

It's good to let things breathe in your imagination because often your initial response to it is not the best thought-through response. I savour little glimpses of life. Mine and those of people who turn me sideways and around. Friend or stranger. Even a child. (the world looks different from down there) Sometimes an author, photographer, artist. I let things saturate and incubate here. Hopefully, deeper meanings can percolate up and flower.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A stray cat.

6/05/2005

I Know All About You..

A Sunday Reflection:
BECAUSE HE LOVES us even in the womb...

You are so afraid
so worried

I know you are
good
in your heart

I know you want
to do
what is right

I know all
about you

I watched you
grow in your
mother's womb

before you
were born
I spoke your name

I know when
you stand up
when you sit down

nothing is
hidden
from me

come, waste
some time with me

|

2 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Thanks for that! I also remind myself often that God knows our time on earth too, so no point trying to cheat the years too much. Hahaha, an excuse for being a glutton.

4:35 PM  
Blogger percolator said...

Haha... I'm learning to avoid reflective surfaces..

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com