the mudpond

It's good to let things breathe in your imagination because often your initial response to it is not the best thought-through response. I savour little glimpses of life. Mine and those of people who turn me sideways and around. Friend or stranger. Even a child. (the world looks different from down there) Sometimes an author, photographer, artist. I let things saturate and incubate here. Hopefully, deeper meanings can percolate up and flower.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A stray cat.

7/06/2005

My Cup Runneth Over

IT'S BEEN GATHERING over the past months. Has grown bigger than words can say. Came up yesterday and swallowed me, whole. I’m now drinking in the torrents.

Crystal stream

sliding down
curved flesh
broken breath
aching sigh
expression of
infinte sorrow.

No pinging this week. Or next...

|

7 Comments:

Blogger thquah said...

Busy with work? PC not fuctioning? my guess.Sigh.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Lai Fong said...

Please come back soon :=)

3:23 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Is that good news or bad news? Make sure you come back soon hor? We depend on your one-stop news.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

haiku for you.

The darkness will clear.
For all things come in seasons.
One breath..another.

10:25 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

What am I thinking could it be something bad?(health related)Tell us you are okay.

1:32 PM  
Blogger ThatJames said...

hey... hang in there.

2:46 PM  
Blogger percolator said...

Thank you, all. I met an angel yesterday.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com