the mudpond

It's good to let things breathe in your imagination because often your initial response to it is not the best thought-through response. I savour little glimpses of life. Mine and those of people who turn me sideways and around. Friend or stranger. Even a child. (the world looks different from down there) Sometimes an author, photographer, artist. I let things saturate and incubate here. Hopefully, deeper meanings can percolate up and flower.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A stray cat.

9/13/2005

Reheated Pizza

AH, SO. You came by.

I remember what you said about pizza.

A slice of pizza is at its peak when served and eaten piping hot from the oven.

One that has been sitting around for a couple of hours will be much less appealing.


The crust will have dried out and hardened, the sauce will have congealed, the cheese will have turned to rubber and the toppings will have dried out.


You can stick it back into the oven.

Or nuke it in the microwave.

Sure it warms everything up.

But you can't revive it without turning it into a puppy's chew toy.



|

3 Comments:

Blogger thquah said...

Wah pizza, I like it hot and freshly baked from the oven especially home made.

8:21 AM  
Blogger P-Zan Leong said...

I like thick, doughy pizzas. Yum! I also like homemade pizzas but not the ones I make because they somehow don't turn out the way I want them to.

And that picture makes me feel like a pizza. Yummy!

Ps: Stumbled onto this site while fiddling around my Technorati blog stats to see who was linking to my site. Thanks! Can you just leave a comment in mine so I can link to yours too? I haven't created a blogroll yet. :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Pizza is best eaten using hand, not fork and spoon. So sissy when I see people eating pizza with fork and spoon~ :bpbp Ok, dun flame me.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com