the mudpond

It's good to let things breathe in your imagination because often your initial response to it is not the best thought-through response. I savour little glimpses of life. Mine and those of people who turn me sideways and around. Friend or stranger. Even a child. (the world looks different from down there) Sometimes an author, photographer, artist. I let things saturate and incubate here. Hopefully, deeper meanings can percolate up and flower.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A stray cat.

6/24/2005

Ping Board Jammed!!

Hey, for the past hour, I have been trying to ping my UPDATED One stop Ping-Ping Bash Page without any luck. Each time it was "ping successful" but did not show up!! Neeways see if this slips in...



Update: Hehe.. now I know exactly how good Aiz is in barring multiple pings...

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't ping same permalink more than once..

2:12 PM  
Blogger percolator said...

Ooo I See.. silly amateur me!!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com