the mudpond

It's good to let things breathe in your imagination because often your initial response to it is not the best thought-through response. I savour little glimpses of life. Mine and those of people who turn me sideways and around. Friend or stranger. Even a child. (the world looks different from down there) Sometimes an author, photographer, artist. I let things saturate and incubate here. Hopefully, deeper meanings can percolate up and flower.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A stray cat.

6/12/2005

Patience, patience.


DEAR GOD, PLEASE grant me the patience to wait ... but please hurry!

A Sunday Reflection:
discouraged

you forget
you are learning
to walk

of course
you
fall down

give
yourself
time

I am patient
with yourself

I have something
very special
in mind for you

something
only
you can do

don't give up

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com